Wednesday, May 24, 2006

BY SHOGGOTH!

The whole idea of putting the pictures on the blog is so that I can look at them all day at the office and be reminded how terrible I am. This only works when I can see the images, and my computer at work has decided to only let me see a couple of them. Fuckin' work server...

I'll toss the rest of the inks up tonight before Lost. It's two hours, so I probably won't get much other work done tonight.

B&N didn't have the 2nd season of Deadwood. Sup wit that?

Exploding eyeballs and testicles! I had to watch House last night because it guest-starred Casey Jones/Vaughn himself, Elias Koteas as Jack Moriarty. If he becomes something of a regular, I'll be watching more often. I like the show, but it can get a bit repetitive.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

LOST PIE!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

LOST PIE!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

LOST PIE!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

LOST PIE!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

LOST PIE!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

crap sorry. my computer is freezing. i hit buttons manny tine

12:03 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

Wow. I thought maybe Jill had disapeared...

12:18 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

Yes. We get Lost pie for douche hours.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker