Friday, May 26, 2006

DID DC HAVE AN EARTH-MUPPET?

Friday! Alones! Marcos away. Evelyn away. Phone of the hooks. Workins. Do it. Mango curry dinner. Looking the fo-word. Zip it up. Crack a window. Make the MoCCA in chinoes. Coffee up lates and sleepins the mornins. Suck it make it ass. DX.

I can tell things are looking ups 'cause I can read all words on the internet and view all images. Including my own. And Kenny's.

In between nanonews, Kenny does 23 Batvillains in 23 Batdays. I tried to think of 23 Batvillains that he could be painting. I came up with 20 (and I included Orca, King Tut AND Egghead) off the top of my head... Deadshot. That's 21. I wonder, how many will he do that I thought of?

So far, Killer Moth is my favorite. I love the bricks like Redman and check those wings! I f Kenny did a Killer Moth comic, he would be pretty cool. Killer Moth, I mean.

I need to remind myself to borrow West Wing Season 1 from Marcos to lend to Stacia. THIS is where the breakup becomes problematic. We've each got different seasons of the same show. Sorkin's gonna grow up blaming himself for the split. Sometimes two people just stop loving each other, lil'Sorkins, but we'll never stop loving you. I suddenly want a West Wing Babies show like the Muppet Babies, except with puppets, the way the Muppet Babies sequence was done in Muppets Take Manhattan — that would be so awesome.

All things should have Muppet versions. Imagine a Ken Lay Muppet. Or a Killer Moth Muppet.

Or an Isabella Rossellini Muppet.

I wasted the night away last night. Thinking about The Phantom Stranger again. And watching Alias with Marcos. I was just watching as I ate dinner, but then they had Vivica A. Fox (ooooohhhhhhh) and Isabella Rossellini. Isabella Rossellini. Isabella Rossellini. Isabella Rossellini. And Isabella Rossellini.

"I find you sexy. Deal with it." BOW! PLAM! Also good is when she seduces the young Russian guard. "I made love to a boy who looked just like you there. Is it possible you might have forgotten?" ZOW! BAP! This is going to sound totally gay, but I can imagine Isabella Rossellini just dripping in toned, oiled 18-year-old male models. See? Sounds pretty gay. But it's not. Just picture it. Now picture it in Muppet form.

After you've cleaned yourself up, remember Isabella Rossellini in Blue Velvet. And then remember her in The Saddest Music in the World. As a sadistic parapelegic Canadian beer baroness with glass legs filled with beer.

Suddenly, I'm tempted to do 23 Isabella Rossellini paintings in 23 Isabella Rossellini-days. I would do it if there was a Muppet version of me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

why do i get the feeling i won't get my west wing back for a looong time? not too fond of that idea, truth be told.
it's like me lending your deadwood to lisa.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

hahha....

deadwood

1:58 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

Well, Stacia lives in New York and works a block away from me, so I can pester her. Also, she's about 8 million times more responsible than Lisa.

You don't have to lend it. I told her when I forgot it was yours and not mine.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

How many McHenrys need my dead wood?

2:43 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

oh im sure she'd take good care. point wasn't responsibility as much as one step removed, I prefer to be the only person to have to worry about my own shit. she needs to get with the netflix! you should invite her over for marathon's while i'm away.

"well, marcos wont let it leave the house so you'll have to come here...and marcos says if we watch his we have to watch it naked......"

and so on.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

I was thinking about it, and I might get a set myself since I like to watch it so much.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker