Tuesday, May 23, 2006

THEY SAY IT'S MY MIRTHDAY, GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

I almost missed it like greased lightning, but I thought I'd point out that today is my Mirthday. I'm many years and a half old now. How will I celebrate? HOW?

Maybe I'll get some sneakers that talk to my iPod. I can hear it now:

"You have not burned any calories. You are just getting fatter sitting there. Next Door Nikki is not a treadmill. You are taking excersise to a whole new level of obliteration. I'm only playing music you got on that crazy viral cd-rom from Kenny until you get off your sorry ass you disgusting slab of cholesterol and saturated fat!"

Maybe I'll drink from my new wine glasses. Or maybe I'll sip the juices of a fifteen-year old.

Only time, and your doctor, know for sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

happy mirthday to you!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

Thanks!

Where's my Supersicks Mirthday song?

5:36 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

next door nikki is not a tread mill. hah

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker