Thursday, June 01, 2006

BEN A. LONGTIMES

I've got a post I've been working on piecemeal coming sometime this week. It's a bit long and I've been short-staffed at work at a very busy time. Very busy at home too. Or I should be. There's certainly plenty to do. Just need to find someone to do it all, seeing as I've proven to be completely unreliable. This weekend was a bit of a wash. For whatever reason, I wasn't able to get a single thing done at all. And then this weekend carried into the week. It's already Thursday, just a week away from MoCCA and I couldn't be less prepared.

I finally got around to just counting how many copies of each book I have in stock. About half the 1-4s I want to bring. Less than half the #5s and 6s. No #7s.

So, I started printing pages. I should have all the 1-4s printed and assembled by the end of Friday, but I won't as I have to feed cats today and tomorrow. I hope to have all of #5 done by end of Sunday. And then #6 done by Wednessday. There won't be a number 7 at MoCCA of ANY stripe. I'm not even sure I'll have any sort of display.

Fuckin' A.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

wha hoppen?

12:35 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

I think it was just a combination of the heat, not eating enough and a little mental breakdown. Also, I was putting too much time into that collection of minis, without taking a moment to realize I could be printing while drawing new shit.

Just my usual ability to create my own problems (I could have eaten more and put the air conditioners in sooner) and then not know how to solve them in the moment, compounding things.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker