Friday, June 23, 2006

IDUSTRIAL SHORTS

I go into Taco Bell, as I normally do on Fridays. The girl at the register was a trainee. Poor girl.

I tell her my order and she's not sure what keys to push. It's understandable. It's an unusual order. And it's her first day (cue Penguin Navy laughter).

The girls, my girls, in the back start yellin' at her. But so many people are shouting at her that she gets even more confused. One of the managers (nice guy) steps up and says, "Whenever this guy comes in, he get the Grande Meal. That's this button here. It's ten hard or soft shell tacos or burritos or combination. He always gets them all crunchy with no cheese and a large drink. You'll get the hang of it."

And I'm one step closer to accomplishing my life-long dream of appearing in a Taco Bell training video.

"ALL TACO BELL EMPLOYEES! WHENEVER THIS GUY COMES IN, HE GETS THE GRANDE MEAL. YES, HE EATS THEM ALL HIMSELF. IN ONE SITTING. LET HIS FACE BE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE LANDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker