Thursday, June 08, 2006

IF THIS RAIN DOESN'T STOP...

Suffering a bit from Thor's water torture.

Pig-hearted Charlie Rose returns to work. It will be nice to see that ol' drunk again.

For the first time in two weeks, I'm not short-staffed on the jorb, and there's no work to to. Joy. I've been so busy, it was actually starting to get to me. Physical exhaustions. Mental breakdowns. Collating books last night was nearly psychadelic.

Then I watched these viking kittens and felt better.

I need some rest.

MoCCA should be the funs. Table A-80, sunny days, comics-comics and people. And alcohol.

Just have to staple and fold my EMAW 1-4s tonight. Then I have to print a few more copies of a few books, to replace the ones I screwed up in the makings. I don't even HAVE to do that, as I should have more than enough copies to go around right round round, but I'm anal and need to have Shad Evens across the boards. And I just remembered what the hell Shad Evens means. You didn't know this was a mystery, but it was.

Another mystery was: How many days in a row can it fucking rain in the northeast? I still don't have a final answer. It's nice: paper is all damp and cold, ink smudges all over, printer can't handle paper properly, pages go from flat to Dunes in seconds... most of my books are now in 3D.

The Fantastic Four/Iron Man: Big in Japan collection either came out this week or comes out next week. I'd like to pick that up one time. It's the last book Seth Fisher worked on in. Bought the first issue and enjoyed it, but decided I'd rather have the collection than ad-engorged singles.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

its SHAT EVENS!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

Well, that just makes more sense.

I wrote Chad Evens the first time. Shat's dandy of a brother.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

shawn hoke reviewed you!

what u think tomorrow. leave house at 9? 8:30?

11:46 AM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

Thanks for pointing that out. I've been slammit home all daze at work.

What time is the show?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

They give no checkin time... is there an email I don't know about?

We have to sign in and set up, the show starts at 11. I think leave house 8:30, get there 9:30, sign in start setting up 10...

At least aim for 8:30. Fuck. We have to do weekend PATH. WTC to cab to Puck?

4:18 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

8:30-11 i believe is checkin time. keep in mind we have to stand n line for badges. WTC/cab is da quickest. three way split the cheap. i say yes. aim for house leaving 8:30

4:26 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

Also WTC cab no goes a da Hoboken. Badge time is the the crusher. I think it went fairly uick last year, but you never the know.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker