Tuesday, June 27, 2006

LIVIN' IT UP WHILE I'M COUNTING DOWN

Let it officially begin. Countdown to SPX 2006, October 13–14, Bethesda, MD. We just recieved our conformation notice that we're in the pipeline last night.

I have to book us a room. I have to remember to book us a room.

When I saw how much the table cost, I thought they screwed up and didn't give us the early registration price. Turns out they DID give us the early registration price. I really need to start keeping track of these things. Of everything, really.

Make up some crap with table costs, hotel costs, printing costs, supplies costs, print runs, store sales, convention sales, internet sales, give-aways, whatever else. Something a little more formal, that I can just fill ins the quick. For instance, I may have to go into another printing on EMAW #5 already. I want to have a thing where I can keep track of these things.

Maybe I should always be printing. Don't do runs but sell 1, print 1. Sell 10, print 10. Might be better than spending a week and a half printing and assembling before each convention.

Keeping track, running things like swiss watches and odd women. I really need a personal assistant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker