Thursday, July 13, 2006

EXPLOITASTIN'

I was reading Justin Gray's Mercenary Mind interviews with Matt Kennedy head of Panik House Entertainment, a new Asian/Mexican horror/exploitation distribution company.

And it was interesting enough to read over morning coffee, but then I went to the website (above) and checked out some of the trailers.

Here's a page with some. If Blind Beast vs. Killer Dwarf and Screwed don't look like the greatest things since Trapped in the Closet, then there may be no hope for you. They might be crap, but those trailers look like everything a human could want in a movie.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the amazon links, figuring that the specialty exploitation market would exploit my wallet as many do (seriously, I would own the entire Russ Meyer library if they didn't charge arms and legs for dvds, seriously). Amazon has them for $13.99. $13.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy, holy. I would pay that for crap, nevermind something that looks f-oop-ckin' awesome. Now I just have to get someone to accept my UPS shipment...

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

i be over like 9:30

kenny may be there earlier.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

Cool. I think I'm resigning lease around 8.

Are we doing foods separate?

5:25 PM  
Blogger Ronan Jimson said...

yeah Justin, I like your blog and I want to exchange your blog link with my link,
my blog is Arts Collections .
pls feedback to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Google Link About Arts

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker