Monday, July 03, 2006

SHEDDING ENGLAND'S YOKE

Well, to truly commemorate Independence Day, I'm spending July third beneath the oppressive thumb of the tyrant.

Under the impression this would be a short day, it turns out it's just a mind-numbingly slow day. Came in on the early shift, did about a half-hour's work and have spent most of the day waiting. Waiting. Waiting. There's usually more than thrity people in the design department during the day. Today there's six. So it's also quiet. And I don't think the air is working properly. And I'm tired from lifting and cleaning all weekend and not properly sleeping last night.

Look at that, I start to blog and now they want me out of here. I should have posted earlier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker