Sunday, August 13, 2006

MUSIC BREAK MY HEAD

So, I see that Masta Killa has just released Made in Brooklyn. I bought it sound unheard since I loved No Said Date so much. Eh-hem. Wow. That was the most underwhelming album I've heard in a while. Wow. Really. Just, wow.

On the other hand, I just heard K-Fed (Mr. Spears)'s single Popozao. What did this celeb-rag laughing stock make? Well, it's actually a fun song. Po-po! Po-po! Popozoa! Popozao! I think I need to see what else this guy's got up his sleeve... Po-po! Po-po! Popozoa! Popozao! Po-po! Po-po! Popozoa! Popozao! Po-po! Po-po! Popozoa! Popozao! Po-po! Po-po! Popozoa! Popozao! In Portuguese, it means bring your ass. On the floor an move real fast. I wanna see your kitty and a little bit of titty. Wanna know where I go when I'm in your city?

Indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker