Wednesday, October 11, 2006

TWO FINGERS OF DOOM

There's a whole Latverian girlfriend joke I'd love to make.

I cracked the 15-year old Dalwhinnie Single Malt Highland Scotch Whisky. Dos digits doses. Prep work for the SPX (the small press show you just don't pronounce as a word). Five books to staple and then I'm packin' heat.

I hope I don't forget anything.

Looking forward to a good show, looking even more forward to just not being at the job. I'll be working on thumbs for the next couple Earth Minds Are Weak on the Vamoose bus on the way down. I know that I'll be all exited to get right back to work as soon as I get back. I always am, and this time I'll be ready to lay pencil as soon as I stumble back in the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker