Monday, October 09, 2006

WHY SHOULD GOOD LUCK COME IN STRINGS?

After a weekend of just about everything going right, everything went wrong tonight. Maybe it started earlier... when I woke up to find an empty coffee pot five minutes before I was set to go to work. Or when I tried to use the post office on freakin' Columbus Day. Then I realized I needed to print copies to replace the ones going in the mail. Then I started applying stickers at an angle. Then my printer started trying to print on two sheets at the same time. Then images started printing upsidedown. Then I stapled books 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch off the center. Then I stapled books with pages only printed on one side. Then I knocked over and broke the sacred coffee mug.

I only had a little work left to do. I my brain is refusing to do it. I should be sprinting towards the finish line, but I find myself out of breathe. The finish line is lilting and getting further away.

Wha hoppen?

I need to start drinking again. And I shouldn't be trying to cut down on the cigarettes. Not now. And I need to go to bed.

And why does an album I bought from iTunes show up as Candestine, when it's obvioulsy called Clandestine? It's their in the album art. Right there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker