Monday, November 13, 2006

AS I WORK THE LIST

Oh. THAT'S Where Kanye West got the sample for Touch the Sky. It's the horns from Curtis Mayfield's Move On Up from Curtis.

Wow. I could've done that. He didn't even speed it up, Chipmunks style. That's depressing.

Almost as depressing as the fact that I had to buy this myself. Why didn't I get this album from Marcos? Or Kenny? Wha hoppened? I went through the cds. I went throught the hardest drives. Nothing, when there should have been THIS:



Kenny, I'm demoting you to cracka. Marcos, soulful white guy. And I'm promoting my self to farmer's tan.

Now I just have to find a lemon-yellow suit and a sunrise for my profile image...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth Belasco said...

I had the remasterd album on my hard drive, It's not my fault if you couldn't find it!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

lies!

or, possibly, truth.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker