Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CANAE BELIEVE ET

Page 12 is taking me forEVer to do. Really, I should have been able to bang this out pretty quickly, but the WEATHer is riDICulous. ARRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Thickened the ink up enough that I was getting minimal bleed — or what feels like minimal bleed. It really isn't minimal enough, but I wanted to touch page like Foley. Since there was some ink layed, the page is curling up in strange an unusual places. Like running in sand. Wet sand. I can feel the paper is really too soft to work. Forget running a pen over the same area twice.

I did a little brush work, because at least that was coming out in a consistency similar to black. I can't wait to try and scan this wrinkled, uneven mess.

Fuckin' hells.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whut paper u use? time to get some thick boards?

11:43 AM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

Once I'm through with what I have, I'm on to the illustration boards. It is time!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker