Wednesday, December 20, 2006

JEALOUSYANGERUNDERSANDINGDESPAIR

Followed by complete drunkeness. Utter drunkeness. Apparently, you can't drown your despair. Sorrow, maybe. But despair requires that you understand why it happened so much that no amount of drowning will do.

I'm sure I'll only regret this tomorrow, but here's a drawing that I did on Sunday. Apparently for no reason. I think it was supposed to be part of a Christmas gift:



I hope I get points for any words I might have spelled correctly, because I know I'm losing points everywhere else.

Really drunk, and sad. Both ways. When you see it coming and you can't bring yourself to dodge it, why complain when it hits you? I'm pretty sure I used to be cooler than this. One time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

nice drawing.

what the hell's going on here

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker