Monday, February 05, 2007

MY SIN MEN

Ah those plans laid best...

Whoah. That post title was just supposed to be a little Sly Stoning, but I think it kicked a nut left. I think it might show up in printed form, if I do say so mice elf.

Went to bed after posting last night... and had a bit of an idea. Not a huge idea, but it fired a neuron that pinballed through my head all night. For no good reason, too. I should have just been able to have the idea (it's not even an original one), decided to make it happen and then drift off into a slumber tossed to and fro between the jacked up baseboard heating and the artic winds.

But no. The last time I looked at the clock, it was already 6:30 and I was considering just going Hard Grove and getting breakfast. Then I passed out and woke up with my alarm. I figure there's about 90 minutes of sleep in me at the moment. Might as well change my name to Jack. When I start screaming at you uncontrolably, that's what I'll be screaming. "MIGHT AS WELL CHANGE MY NAME TO JACK!!!!!!"

Anyway, the idea will be going live sometime this week and shouldn't require much thought, work or time. Those are the sort of ideas I should be implementing more often.

Still, the idea will allow me to bandy about some words I love using. Words like Masterworks, Omnibus, Essential, Showcase, Absolute, Complete, Compendium, Collected, Carl is the Awesome and Kevin Church (and no, not exactly because of this, because it's not that — exactly). Anyway, I'll be doing it for the kids. And for Lil' Kim's criminally under-rated album, The Notorious K.I.M..

And, no, the curveballs in that paragraph are not the curveballs you're looking for.

Now for some work and hopefully some sleep, sleep ketchup.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

whut is mystery idea!!!!

do you need sleep aids?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

Yeah, I keep forgetting to reup at the kava store.

Mystery idea isr-coming!

Digitalis. With a way back machine.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker