Wednesday, April 04, 2007

DEUS MONTHS!

or WELCOME TO THE MOONSHEEN

Two freakin' months without proper posting! Wow. Miss me? Well, I'm BACK, baby! Now with vengeance!

The big Earth Minds Are Weak post comes tomorrow. For now, enjoy the Top 20 of The Top 60 (or so) Comics of 2006! I worked the long hards on it.

Much has happened since I last posted. Much. Also, very little. We'll see how hard it is to get back in the gams (sic!). Will it be like that time you saw Olde Frenz and the two of you exchanged awkward silences for a bit until the nudes started spilling from your tongue sack? Or will it be like that time you got together with the passed gang only to find out you weren't going to clique again? Only thyme will tell. And he just got slapped with a big fist of shuddup.

Good night, sweet prints. I'll see you again in the marrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker