Monday, April 09, 2007

OKAYOKAYOKAY

So, I know I was supposed to do a bunch of things tonight. I know. Stuff that really NEEDS to get done. But I wound up writing instead.

I think I've got it. Really got it. I think that this is the holy shit issue. EMAW #9 is going to be holyshitholyshitholyshit if I can pull it off. All the writing is there. I just need to translate it into fool pages.

I'll give it the fresh eyes tomorrow, but I think it's all there. Including the cover.

It's 19 pages. But it's pretty intense. I'm actually surprized it's only 19 pages. The good news is, I think I can do that for MoCCA. Stick the thumbs and prelim drawings in there and I think I'll have the book. If I get crazy ahead, I'll— no don't think about that, fool.

19 pages of tight focus. Action. Romance. Big set pieces. Shooting. Punching. Yelling. Mystery. Comedy. Tension. Crizzee action. And lots and lots of drawing. This is gonna be one dense muther.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker