Thursday, April 05, 2007

THE SEMIBIG

Well, it took me a bit longer to do, and will take a bit longer still to finish. HOWEVER...

The new Earth Minds Are Weak Page is coming together.

If you don't want to see the page until it's done, might I give you a direct link to the Earth Minds Are Weak #8 Page? There's a 15-page preview of the new issue there.

When he's got the time, Marcos has agreed to add the new issue to the Cliff Face Store. I'd do it myself, but it involves one or twelve steps I don't quite have a grasp of.

The first store order is in, and issue 8 should be on the Jim Hanley's Universe shelves by next week.

I'm looking forward to having most of the webniz done tomorrow, so I can get back to the meat of things. I'm still crazy planning Issue #9 for a MoCCA debut (June 23-24, Puck Building (293 Lafayette at Houston), New York City, Hours: 11:00am - 6:00pm).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker