Thursday, April 05, 2007

UPDATE APACE

Updated the EMAW page a little. You can click on #7 and #6 to see thumbnails of the preview pages. Fool sizers up this weekend.

Part of me wants to get it done in one go and part of me wants to do some new work and update the page a little each day. Guess who wins.

I also realized that I need to update the links on the sidebar here. Somethings are now de funk and there's a bunch I should add.

I'm still in the writing stage of EMAW #9. Like a mirror universe Marcos, I'm trying to force a bit of structure on the damn thing. Note to self, don't watch Hitchcock or Hitchcockian episodes of Lost when in writing stage. Also, try to avoid dvd commentaries at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker