Tuesday, May 08, 2007

DRONK

Ben A Whiles was over and we had some beers. I don't think I've had a drink of anything in a couple weeks, so those beers hit me like Thom O'Briques, the famous French-Irish fisticuffer.

I'm just sobering up now. Sheesh!

As I get better, I'll get back to works.

Kenny! I tried to make Garage Band make noise, but it wouldn't. I plugged in the keyboard and nothing happened. I tried making sound with the onscreen keyboard, and it made dashes in the timeline, but no sound. The pre-programmed loops work and the metronome works, but nothing I can find online says how to do the thing I want it to do — make the sounds. What Am I maybe not doing?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth Belasco said...

Go to the Audio/midi settings under prefrences. Make sure the keyboard is plugged in before you start Garage band (it makes life easier.)
Audio output should be Built-in the rest I can't help you with cause i don't have a copy of garage band that I can play with.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

I will try it.

What happened to your GB?

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker