Friday, June 08, 2007

POST-ROCK GANGBANG ACTION

After falling absolutely in love with the two Isis albums I downloaded, I went over to All Music and iTunes for more. MORE! So, I got more. And then I got some Pelican and some Cult of Luna and some This Will Destroy You and some Converge. The last isn't really post-rock, and the others are a little on the progressively less-metal than Isis side of things, but it all makes for very nice zone out and focus on work music.

Speaking of, I realized i scanned those panels from page 13 in before i finished them. Oops. Just Big Man's hair and beard and some drop shadows for grounding. There's also to be some text on the windows, but I'm typing that.

Page 14 is halfway done. Need to get to those emails I meant to do today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker