Monday, November 26, 2007

THE FIVE-DAY AMBITIONS

Emailed to myself from the office for later posting.

How will I spend my five days in Florida? Six things I can count on:

1. It's going to be in the 70s to low 80s all week. I suspect I won't
do much swimming.
2. Wednesday itself is travel and catching up with the folks.
3. There will possibly be a day of extended family.
4. There will probably be some The Wire watching.
5. I have three mangas to read: Monster 11, Tekkon Kinkreet and
Phoenix 1.
6. The sixth day is the return home.

But somewhere in there is a lot of downtime. Certainly some of it
will be spent relaxing. The rest?

The rest is for four things:

1. Writing upcoming pages of Kaiju Jugoruma.
2. Writing what I'm going to call Untitled Short Action Thing.
3. Writing what I'm going to call Untitled Art Book Thing.
4. Writing what I'm going to call Untitled Graphic Novel.

That's a lot of writing. What I'd like to come home with are these
four things:

1. 10 Pages of Kaiju Jugoruma completely thought out and ready to be
turned into full-on pages.
2. The entire Short Action Thing written and ready to be turned into
full-on pages.
3. An outline for the Art Book Thing worked out.
4. The first draft of the Graphic Novel's opening chapter worked out
and an outline for the whole book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Man, Tekkon Kinkreet rules. Get psyched to have it get you psyched to draw comics.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

I keep flipping it open and looking at it because it's just gorgeous. It's going to make the flight a lot more pleasant, I'm sure.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker