Saturday, January 26, 2008

ANOTHER DAY DONE

Well, that was funny for almost as long as it took to do... I still want to say something about a couple of the other comics I got, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow. I still have to read one more before I decide on it. I'm not doing anymore negative one's though. I think that Snaked and DMZ failed in kind of interesting ways, but I'm getting tired of writing lists of things that don't work. Especially since I probably haven't been very clear on the 'whys'.
___________________________________

It occurred to me that I am doing all this while working on the most procrastinatey of pages: one of those big cityscapes with all the perspective lines that I still don't think I do very well. Or, at least, I don't think I quite get at what I'm trying to. This one's closer, but still not quite there.

Anyway, back to work. I want to get started on page 26 by the time I go back to the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker