Thursday, January 24, 2008

COMIC BOOKS

Well, I just have to do some flower patterning on Page 23 of Issue 10, but I think I'll take a break now and read more comic books.

The only things I bought today were Speak of the Devil, Fell and the Jack Staff Special. All honest-to-goodness comic books. No mangas, no graphic novels, no anthologies, no squarebounds, no bookstore placement, no nothing but comics.

It did run me $9.00 for three comics... which seems insane, but I don't think I've purchased just three comic books at one time since... the nineties?

And back then, you could get an entire line-wide super hero crossover for a dime and still have enough change for a Magic the Gathering starter deck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker