Friday, January 25, 2008

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT BLOG I'M ON!

I'm about two thirds of the way done with page 24, and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't have it online tomorrow night... because I have no life! Hmmm... you know what this is? World's smallest cello quartet. With thumbs for this guy.

Anyway, since getting it up tomorrow shouldn't be hard (snort!) I'll be Johnny 7 pages in seven days in the 100 pages in 141 days challenge.

I read another one of those comics, and it made me realize that an awful comic done with gusto beats an awful comic done without any day. This one was begging for someone to create a Mystery Science Theater Comic Book. I don't know how you'd do it... maybe if you made it extra huge? 12"x 20"? Alright, I'm gonna read one or two more and then go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker