Wednesday, July 16, 2008

DEVOURED BY SPIDERS

The spiders from mars made the annual invasion last night. I normally get one or two bites when they come out of their secret hatching cocoon or whatever the fuck poisonous spiders come from. Last night (well, just before 5AM this morning), I got about 11 bites. The benadryl is keeping me from looking like Joseph Merrick, but my left pinky and wrist are double their normal size, the side of my right palm is hard as a rock, my left ankle looks like an aesop's fable, my left foot looks like it was chewed on and it still feels like there are cobwebs growing just below my skin.

Despite all this, I'm trying to get pages done. I should have at least one up tomorrow. More to follow, I'd imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker