Monday, July 21, 2008

THE PASSING CENTURIES HAVE NARROWED THE GAP!

I never knew that Jack Kirby's The Eternals was written in graphic novel form. So far, so awesome. But I can see why it was a failure, there's no super heroing to speak of.
___________________________________

In my efforts to get really angry at Tom Hanks and his John Adams Gump miniseries, I ventured off to this blog, pointed out by an online friend.
This post.
This post.

This post
.
This post.
This post.
That post took me to this post about Ben Franklin and John Adams sharing a bed in New Brunswick, NJ.
And then to this movie:



I love 1776 and it's nut-selling Adams. This version is sexier.

Finally, Cashews Adams as Kelis, singing Milkshake.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

its the voice of K.I.T.T.!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

"We must free ourselves from England's yoke, Michael."

6:32 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

Adams + all this talk has led me to buy some books.

I hope one day our daily correspondences are transcribed to book form.

"On July 12 Perez wrote to Fox concerning, the junior senator from Illinois, 'He D-Mans throngs'"

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker