Saturday, August 02, 2008

BOSOME

Another night, another page left incomplete. I spent a good chunk of the day working on a page that was all wrong for Mr. Eybyaninch. Tonight, I realized what the next page needed to be. Something that would fully set up Chapter 3. Something I needed to do, as it is half the reason I'm doing this story. What I was working on all day was a diversion, and a pointless one at that. What I've done tonight is... well, I don't want to give it away. Suffice it to say, without hyperbole, that it is very nearly genius. Genius in a Fermilab sort of way. Like a super collision of bosons and awesome, forming bosome.

Speaking of Bosome, I found out today that Cult of Luna has had a new album out since the beginning of July. Wait. That isn't bosome. That's negligence of media reportage! Where was that news? Mouth of the Architect has a new one out as well. That will have to wait a bit. But Cult of Luna was an immediate buy. I love those guys. When the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse come, they won't be running toward us, but away from Cult of Luna. Who are in space, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker