Wednesday, July 01, 2009

VAMPIRE ASTRONAUTS AWAIT DUCKS STILL: POST 999

For this round, I'm doing the black ink and the color inks simultaneously on the light table. One of the things I wanted to do this time was draw some of the line art in color (the holograms).

This is what it looks like while I'm drawing it and the light table is on:



I have to admit, that's pretty freaking cool when photographed.

Here it is with the light table off:



While I'm working, I switch between the two so I can see what I'm doing. I've drawn this image so many times, that it is actually starting to get easier, and I'm actually happiest with this look most of all so far.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

photograph them for 3-d-diorama-fumettti comics style.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Mike Short said...

that's really cool. makes me want a light table...

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker