Monday, July 25, 2011

SEPTEMBER 28 – JULY ummmm...25

Where does the time go?

Well, my desktop computer died 10 months ago and I couldn't hook my broken-down laptop up to my scanner. That, combined with [whine whine whine], and there hasn't been much to post here. For ten months.

Anyway, moved to Brooklyn. Set up my new studio. Have not bought a new computer yet. But that should change in the next couple weeks. All part of my getting my ass back into gear plan.

Marcos (maybe half-jokingly) declared business back in business and set the target: SPX 2012. It's a good deadline. Something I think we can capitalize on. Or I can. At least one of us will be there! FOR SHOW!

Will probably start streamlining things. Finally throw the archives up online in fulls. Get to work.

Anyway. I'm back. And I'm never leaving again. Team Bring It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker