Thursday, May 29, 2008

MR. EYBYANINCH 16



NO color. Today, I'm thinking no color for Mr. Eybyaninch. Of course, then I look at a panel like this one, and I think color might help it some. Maybe if I just go back in and spot some blacks it will be fine. Drop some shadows.

I also printed and assemble a dummy of the big, silly cheese fight comic that turns into abstract art comedy. It's called Earth Minds Are Weak #10: THE SAUCE OF CONTENTION! And it is a deluxe 7x8.5" edition, printed on faux parchment paper and bound in a Jupiter red pearlescent cardstock cover. And It will have stickers affixed, but I need to get me an X-Acto for that. It's both a commentary on the Omnibus-Masterwork-Archive-ing of silly action comics, and something that makes me laugh. Mostly the latter. Ask for it by name or vague description!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Short said...

Just wanted to drop you a note and say that all your work here is really inspiring me to draw comics.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker