Saturday, July 26, 2008

MR. EYBYANINCH BOOK 2 PAGE 11



You know what I forgot all about? My 100 Pages in 141 Days! I was going to try to finish 100 pages between January 18 and June 6. Well, I did terribly for a while there. There are a number of pages I finished but scrapped, so those don't count. There was a lot of time spent on one thing I think I've abandoned. And some time spent on a lot of things I've abandoned. But there was a flurry of activity toward the end, that resulted in EMAW #10 and Mr. Eybyaninch #1. How did I do?

65 pages in 141 days, plus cover images. That's an average of nearly a page every two days.

Anyway, it's time for a new, less ambitious goal! 20 Pages in 55 Days! That's what I have to do to get Mr. Eybyaninch Book 2 done for SPX. Is it doable? I think so. That's nearly a page every three days, after all. Actually, I'm going to do a light June-esque flurry so I can have Page 15 done before August.

I also want to get back to Kaiju Jugoruma. Hopefully I'll have the next issue of that ready for SPX. My fan should be thrilled.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

i cant help u with milk or wayne,
but i can get that portis head to you sometime.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

I thought you had Wayne! Or is your job not paying the dividends one would expect?

But that's ok. I got inspired to make some Technos of my own. More Lou's Beats for Wet Leisure Box!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker