Saturday, July 26, 2008

MR. EYBYANINCH BOOK 2 PAGE 11



You know what I forgot all about? My 100 Pages in 141 Days! I was going to try to finish 100 pages between January 18 and June 6. Well, I did terribly for a while there. There are a number of pages I finished but scrapped, so those don't count. There was a lot of time spent on one thing I think I've abandoned. And some time spent on a lot of things I've abandoned. But there was a flurry of activity toward the end, that resulted in EMAW #10 and Mr. Eybyaninch #1. How did I do?

65 pages in 141 days, plus cover images. That's an average of nearly a page every two days.

Anyway, it's time for a new, less ambitious goal! 20 Pages in 55 Days! That's what I have to do to get Mr. Eybyaninch Book 2 done for SPX. Is it doable? I think so. That's nearly a page every three days, after all. Actually, I'm going to do a light June-esque flurry so I can have Page 15 done before August.

I also want to get back to Kaiju Jugoruma. Hopefully I'll have the next issue of that ready for SPX. My fan should be thrilled.
_________________________________________

Now I need to figure out what I should listen to. Last week was nothing but music from 2008. This week was music for a mixtape in between symphonies and operas. Today was Slayer Saturday, but 4.5 hours later, my brain pan has turned to jelly. I'm trying hard not to buy anything. No new Portishead, no new Harvey Milk, no new Lil Wayne. I need to give it a rest when it comes to Invisible Hand Jobs for the market. It's especially hard because I was just listening to some Detroit techno and thinking I really desperately needed every song ever played in a Detroit club in the mid eighties.

Maybe I'll try the Tagaq I got and haven't listened to...
_________________________________________

Oh, and I keep looking at this all day. It's a Noel Sickles illustration job for a Lincoln presidential romance story or something for Reader's Digest. The subject and publication don't really matter, it is just beyond awesome drawing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

i cant help u with milk or wayne,
but i can get that portis head to you sometime.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Justin J. Fox said...

I thought you had Wayne! Or is your job not paying the dividends one would expect?

But that's ok. I got inspired to make some Technos of my own. More Lou's Beats for Wet Leisure Box!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker