Monday, February 20, 2006

WHEN'S VICE-PRESIDENT'S DAY?

President's Day. Day-job client has the day off. We all have to be on the job. Mostly twiddling thumbs.

I should be somewhere celebrating the grand achievements of our presidents. Maybe I am. By working. Thank-you, presidents.

Finally found my way to youtube.com and watched some Daily Show and Colbert Report clips. I live in a stone age, and have no cable. Really, I'd only get cable to watch a handful of shows, so it's not worth it to me.

A wonderful highlight was watching Alberto Gonzales testify to congress about wiretap precedent on Colbert. Apparently, presidents Washington, Lincoln, Wilson and Roosevelt ALL authorized extra-constitutional electronic eavesdropping while in office.

Let that one swim around in your grey matter for a couple of minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker