Thursday, March 09, 2006

VOICES OF FIREFOX

Somehow, one of the guys under me got his firefox unblocked. I need to find a way to do this for full funtionality. This has been your euphemistic tech talk for 3-09-06

Finished "The Voices of Time." I liked some of the mutants and I liked the idea of alien transmissions counting down to the end of the universe. It was interesting to see some of the character types from previous stories interacting.

I might be getting sick, because I feel my creative juices firing like a late-model supersoaker inside my head. I usually go all Tower of Babel right before the fall. Why do I have to waste this energy at work?!

I need to return those dvds I'm not watching anytime soon.

Taxes. Do taxes. Seller's permit. Send that thing. More energy wasted on unneccessary crap. Maybe I'll bring my taxes to work...

EMAW #7 will be B&W until I change my mind. Color is really killing me right now. Somewhere else, I said that B&W is the color of scince fiction. I stand by my claim.

American Virgin was so slim. Beto's Offelia is so thick. I want to jack myself into Beto's crank machine. I want Ghostface and Beto to collaborate on a comic.

I was trying to think of a way to describe Kaiju Jugoruma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker