Wednesday, February 07, 2007

CLOSING OUT THE NEW FIRST PAGE



Completely redid the pencils on this one. The original bears no resemblance to this one, except that it's a reverse orientation image featuring the same characters. I'll see what I think about doing another pass when I revisit it.

I also left out some of the details. Huh. Didn't realise that until I started posting.

And I still haven't gotten Boo Boo's hair where I want it, but the left side is a lot closer. There's a panel in Marshal Law: Blood, Sweat and Fears where Kevin O'Neill has drawn a 'super hero strip club' sign. The girl in the sign has "Passion Pit" written in her hair. Awesome. I think Boo Boo styles her hair after that image, except she does it a bit more Filmore West. Awesomer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker