Monday, February 19, 2007

POST 499 PART 2: THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL

or: Oh those trixty numbers. They'll get you every time.

Wonderful problem with counting this weekend. It turns out that one doesn't count 1, 2, 2, 3 anymore. Had to re-letter a page because this new "1, 2, 3... Math" ruined the space-time continuum on the page. Also, apparently, when Blogger tells you that you have 297 posts on your blog? Yeah, that means the next post is probably going to be number 498, not 499. Steve Albini promised me a new number order and failed to deliver. I also screwed some other numbers up this weekend. The hardware store closes at 3:30 on Sunday. Which means they aren't open at 4:45. Returning home after failing to get inside the hardware store, I managed to turn down the wrong stree coming home. And then I couldn't figure out why my building looked so different.

At least I don't get paid to work with dates, APRs, point-redemption plans or numerically designated periods of time. Oh. Wait. Crap.

In the interest of preserving the BIG POST for number 500, I present to you the second half of Page 2 for EMAW #8:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker