Saturday, May 19, 2007

BREAKIN' ALL THE RULES

Occupying 4 slots of the six-panel grid on page 4:



The strange thing about this one is that I actually had to draw it smaller than the panels that take up one slot. I'm drawing them at a scale as large as my scanner can take, and the different proportions of this panel wound up meaning that it had to be done smaller, even though it will be printed bigger. Should make for some interesting "Wha???s" once I start printing.
_______________________________________________

Panel 10 (should it be Panel -10?) of How Did This Happen is up. It's a tribute to the Barron Storey school of comic illustration (the commercial art guys like Bill Sienkiewicz, Dave McKean, David Mack, that Christian dude who just won a Xeric). I even included the little triangles! And the hand-drawn seriffy typography! I almost want to make a t-shirt out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker