Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FISHSCALES COOPER

Pitchfork does Fishscales today. Whoo-hoo! I gets when I gets home. Even if MF Doom produced 4 tracks. Maybe I'll see what everyone else does.

Dave Cooper does the steps by steps for a painting he done did.

The problem I have with shit like this coming as it does right now, is I start to get itchy. I can feel it. My neck, my face. Itchy. I'm so susceptable to this stuff right now. I can tell because on Sunday I worked on KJ. Yesterday, I did those silly sketches. I've got to finish this grunt work and I'm starting to feel the creative itch. We've got a show in 11 days and I'm getting the post-show itch already.

Can't let Ghostface talk me into doing Suave rhymes. Can't let Dave Cooper talk me into—ooh, he sketches on printer paper like me... he has a large format printer? I with I had a large format printer... and a studio... oh, look how big he works... color... thick paint... how long has it been since we've played with thick paint... I'm just glad I can't hear Ghostface right now... he has a song called RAGU?... crap... so painful... must do grunt work... must finish assemblies before weekend... must build display before Thursday... must be prepared to shift into shilling wares mode... so big... want to do fun work...

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

trade u pretty toney disc for fishscle disc

12:45 PM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

Make it so, number one.

I also have Iron Man, which I don't know if you have (I didn't get it from you).

2:03 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

gimme that too. i have it on shared playlist at work.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker