Monday, March 06, 2006

SWEDISH MASSAGE BY REAL SWEDES

Either I need to start excercising again, or I need to get a robot to make my comics for me. Because when my arm gets this sore, "I can't do my woirk!"

Zeroing in on the Finnish line for issue #6 (it's starting to feel like I should be on issue #16 by now). I just have one spread with minimal adjustments to make and then two major steps: the cover and an effect I'm not sure I can pull off. Can't wait to see how badly this turns out. There's Norway this won't be the most embarrassing issue yet.

Oh. And I still have to test it all out on different paper. For some sick reason, I'm considering a glossy paper for this. Normally, I don't prefer gloss to mattes, but it might be appropriate for this project.

On Newsradio fronts, Season 3 is very enjoyable, but I wish I didn't have so many of the best jokes already comitted to memory. It stifles the laughter. Can only blame myself. Need to watch the commentaries, hope they're as good as the first set's.

One weird problem. An episode shot for the second season wasn't shown until the third season, due to the network's issue with the use of the word 'penis'. The producers fixed this airing problem by including that episode in the first set. For some strange reason, they also included the episode in this second set. Now I have this one episode twice on dvd (and once on vhs), and that's just weirder than a five-dollar bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker