Wednesday, February 07, 2007

BIGGER JOBS!



Marcos got quoted on the latest izzer. It's towards the end, and is pretty much the Cliff Face motto.

There's a robot bulldozer named Mek-Quake in Nemesis the Warlock who speaks a little bit like Carl is the Awesome. Always shouting, "Big Jobs!" Robot street cleaning in the distant future might be "Bigger Jobs!" Who is to say? Me.

Speaking of Mek-Quake, Mr. Britcoms, The Bad Librarian posted a link to David Bishop's blog. Bishop is a former 2000AD editor and is posting his and other employees reccollections of that mag's history. The Pat Mills bits are my favorite. He's becoming a must-read writer for me, and I love his angry talk in this and this interview. Also: Kevin O'Neill! There should be 21 more days to go in his 28-day series. Should be some interesting stuff to come.

I'm glad I got to crank some less-detailed panels out tonight, so far. It makes it look like progress. After some flooding last night (YAY! Flooding! It's been years. How I've missed your dirty trickle.)

I might do one more before making some dinner and cuddling up with the first new episode of Lost in months. YAY! 18 straight weeks to go, I think. Who else can claim that?

5 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

im pretty sure i stole that quote from you. or suave prospects.

LETHEM!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

...or kenny.

these are my fountains of waynes, my golden hills of morristown.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

Well, I know I've said it and stand by it. I'm not sure if I originated it or not.

I was looking on their forums for that post, but couldn't find it. Where it be?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

its old. i dont remember. some post where some guy was talking about making money and he needed place putting.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

comics::riches::women::sainthood::galactic domination

LEARN THE FORMULA!!!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker