Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MR. EYBYANINCH BOOK 2 PAGE 16



We've broken the halfway threshold. I read Gary Groth's 30-page 'book review' of Ralph Steadman's The Joke's Over: Bruised Memories: Gonzo, Hunter S. Thompson, and Me. I was really looking forward to it. It's a little bit more book report than the criticism I was hoping for, but it was still worth reading. Groth/Steadman is a great pairing no matter how slice it. The link is to an excerpt. Anyway, the review got me thinking about Steadman's Sigmund Freud, a book I haven't seen in ten years.

ATTENTION! Now I'm going to watch Ralph Bakshi's Wizards. The time has come.

Trailer:


Then I'll probably have to listen to DJ Muggs vs. GZA Grandmasters that samples the movie dialogue for the Opening track.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker