Monday, February 20, 2006

EARTH MINDS ARE PROGRESS REPORT

Scroll down for EMAW #5 news.

With EMAW #5 in a bag, work proceeds on Earth Minds Are weak #6
Status: except for the cover and some spirograph work, all pages are inked and scanned. Half the spreads have been built and coloring has begun. #6, titled #6, is to be a 16-page, full-color, 5.5 x 8.5 comic. It's the closest I've come to making a superhero comic. May appeal to fans of Green Lantern, the Atom, Jack Kirby and Grant Morrison. Or it may not. It's my first attempt at making a magic comic (a comic designed to affect life itself) since the late nineties, when my blind stumblings and fumblings nearly crippled me.

When I get home, I may post some work-in-progress crap.

Since I want to get in the habit of churning work out instead of leading a life, I've also begun preliminary work on Issue 7. 'Preliminary work' is, of course, code for, "I've tossed a whole bunch of ideas onto different pieces of paper in the hopes that one will mutate into something workable."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker