Friday, March 31, 2006

EL BLA BLAZO!

I miss El Bla Blazo, and it's celebrity alternate, El Super Bla Blazo. It was a spanish gameshow where contestants answered general knowledge questions. The host was a man. His co-host was a puppet. It was wonderful. As much as I enjoy the inspired lunacy of Megamatch, I miss that classic man-puppet team.

I miss puppets, in general. We need more puppets.

I still have a little more printing, cutting and folding to do. After going to the art store and bed, bath & beyond, my mother called and we talked for an hour, then Evelyn called and then the printer ran out of ink and then I just got exhausted. I'll finish tomorrow.

Worked on the display during all this. I don't know why I thought some 20-piece set-up was going to be a good idea. I'm reducing the verticle height, and worrying less about certain design elements I had in mind. Instead of a two-piece 28" plane, I'm going with a one-piece 18" plane. Than means the side panels can be one piece each, I don't need manny time piece sopport posts, possibly no dowling whatsoever. It won't be as cool, but it should get the jorb done.

Once the books are all ready to go, I'll figure out the decoratives.

I'm exhausted. I haven't had a real break in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker