Wednesday, March 29, 2006

BARKLAGE II

I wouldn't trust me either...

America and reality are at it again. This time in a steel cage.

"Americans rate atheists below Muslims, recent immigrants, gays and lesbians and other minority groups in “sharing their vision of American society.” Atheists are also the minority group most Americans are least willing to allow their children to marry."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! "Ah'd rathuh ma son marry a recently im'grated Muslim man than a ath'ist."

“Atheists, who account for about 3 percent of the U.S. population, offer a glaring exception to the rule of increasing social tolerance over the last 30 years”

Increasing social tolerance? Okay. Only 3% of the population? Damn agnostics! Get a spine!

"Many of the study’s respondents associated atheism with an array of moral indiscretions ranging from criminal behavior to rampant materialism and cultural elitism."

Cultural elitism, I'll grant you. The fact that atheists don't worship any deranged magic elves in the clouds, pretty much forces that "moral indiscretion." But rampant materialism and criminal behavior? I love you, Christians. I love you to pieces.

I wonder how many atheists there are in prison?

I wish we had an-antimaterialistic holiday like Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker