Tuesday, April 25, 2006

∞ AND BEYONDERS

About 20 pages into Everything and More Wallace has already accused me of a) having the mathematical capabilities of a special-ed student and b) thinking too abstractly for my own mental health in non-mathematical subjects. He then goes on to address my own near paralytic fear of automobiles.

And I thought this book would be a nice diversion while I work on Kaiju Jugoruma. A book that deals heavily with the above fear. A book that I want to debut at SPX, the convention from which the drive nearly caused me to have a nervous breakdown. While I also work on the geometrical designs for my MoCCA display, using a mathematical theorum I only understand when applied to actual shapes (a).

Chortle abyss, chortle away. We'll see who chortles last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker