Tuesday, May 09, 2006

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

BLOGGERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my links are gone. They're there in the template, but gone from my view. Of course, the whole of the internet is paler today as my work pooter has decided to give me all fontz but at 25% K. The link-gate is the big problem, as I cleared my bookmark bar of all sidebar links. Now I have to remember everybody's secret names.

Finished Push Man and Hino's Lullabies from Hell. I think Hino's "Zoroku's Strange Disease" is going to stick with me for a while. The crazy pattern's of Zoroku's puss-filled sores. I wish it had been in color, but I think it would have lost some of it's punch (it's about a mentally handicapped man who wants to paint in color, but has to use his own body fluids as pigment)—or not. It's always weird to read a story ABOUT color in B&W.

Finally saw a couple episodes of Wonder Showzen on the ol' netflix. Wonderful. Deranged.

Tonight, more arts and listening to MINUTE MEN in anticipation of dvd coming out in future. I always forget that they had more recorded than just Double Nickles on the Dime, because no band should have more brilliance than that. Lo-and-beholds, it's all on the iTunes. I'll be swamped with and overwhelmed with tons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker