Tuesday, December 18, 2007

EMAW 10 PAGE 17




So, this was supposed to be the super-fast catchup page. If my sinuses hadn't been completely on fire the past three days, It would've been done on Sunday and anything that looked rushed could be excused. It's now Tuesday, and it's all a bit harder to let slide. But let slide I will!

*******************************
In case anyone else was confused, my comic book reality show graphic novel idea was NOT reflective of actual REALITY. Normally, I wouldn't worry about such things, but I think Al's Heimer smacked Marcos upside the head over the weekend.

*******************************
Congratulations are in order for Mr. Kenneth Belasco, Esq. We're all required to call him that now that he's freakin' ENGAGED! This guy goes from dodgin' fistpunch to bended knee like Formula racers. That's right, I'll make public stinks.

*******************************
Pitchfork does the Top 50 Albums of 2007, and actually manage to make the year seem WORSE than the Tracks List did. That's some ugly shit right there. If I get the chance, I'll make up my Top 10 list sometime soon. I will check out this LCD Soundsytem album first. It better be good!

*******************************
Many moons ago, I tried reading Osamu Tezuka's Phoenix Vol. 1. I did not make it very far. But, now that I've better learned to appreciate Tezuka, I've given it a second go round. 190 pages in, and it's shaping up to be my favorite comic of the moment. I humbly beg forgiveness to anyone who can't be bothered to work up the proper amount of incredulity at my previous disinterest.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcos Perez said...

im a bit confused by last panel actions.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

Yeah. It would be LESS confusing if there was a panel between 8 an 9 establishing relationships of objects in space. Something that pulls back and shows the cars driving and the giant cleaning robot descending from the sky. Even just something showing the robot in full...

Maybe I'll cut things up and add pages/panels when I go to paper.

I call this issue: missed oppurtunities.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker