Saturday, December 15, 2007

THE VACATION MUST END

Sorry, internet. Sometimes I just don't want to share. Sometimes I don't want to hear how your day was. And sometimes I just want to watch. But there comes time when the vacation must end and we need to renew our vows, internet.

34-Minute Warm Up Drawing, Return to the Fold



I put on Marcos' latest tracklisting for the new album and went to work. It's a surprisingly good list. When I looked at it, I actually thought he was messing with me, but it flows pretty damn well. We've been going back and forth with song orders in an effort to nail it and this is one of the better ones. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to be done for New Years and the seventh anniversary of our first recording session, but it might be done in time for the seventh anniversary of the first album's creation. Maybe. We'll see when he finally thinks the mix is right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker