Friday, January 04, 2008

EMAW 11? PAGES 1&2

So, even though I wanted to be blazing pages for weeks now, I wanted to also take a little side-trip away from doing Kaiju Jugoruma and play with something else. Of course, a number of those 'something elses' have made their way directly to the trash heap. I haven't even scanned most of them.

But, I did scan this one in. I did these two pages today. They made me laugh.




If I DO wind up finishing this little book, it will be pretty little. The pages will print out closer to this size (3.5"x4.25" live areas):




We'll see what happens.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Short said...

That's awesome dude. The art looks nice. Clean solid lines.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

perfect murder!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Justin Fox said...

Thanks, Mike! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your comics. I look at your Trickster page and think it would take me two months to do that half as nicely.

Marcos: ZACTly!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Mike Short said...

Thanks man!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker